Eric Mauffrey
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Eric Mauffrey

Forum officiel du pilote de Rallyes Eric Mauffrey

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

eric's subaru impreza Agr.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
luks

eric's subaru impreza Agr. Empty
MessageSujet: eric's subaru impreza Agr.   eric's subaru impreza Agr. EmptyMar 29 Nov à 1:38

hi
I'm pole and my post is in english because my french is a lot worse :] than this..
I saw some videos with eric mauffrey and I want to find out something about his impreza. I couldn't find any info on his site..
It looks that this car has plenty of power.. Gearbox is great I think.. Suspension is quite hard but it is common on french stages (comparising to polish)..
I'm interested how this car was built.. Was the groundwork for that car some parts from works Impreza 555? Or some stuff from early WRC?
I'm sure some of you know what I'm asking about and it's not a problem with answer Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Damien

Damien

eric's subaru impreza Agr. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: eric's subaru impreza Agr.   eric's subaru impreza Agr. EmptyMar 29 Nov à 15:36

Hi luks
Eric has an 'A8' Group car which is nearly the same that Simon Jean-Joseph had in 1999 in French National Championship. The impreza has been prepared by 'SM Sport Evènement' which is directed by Jacky Marché.
Let us inquire further informations and we will try to give u the features of the car ASAP and in english.
Thx for your visit and i hope to read u soon
Yours sincerly
Damien BOMONT
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://projet-rallye.fr

eric's subaru impreza Agr.
Page 1 sur 1